Like its elegantly unruly sibling, the Fender Volume pedal, the sleek Fender Volume Tone pedal gives you masterful, Zen-like control over both volume and, um, tone. Tilt this bad boy back and forth to reign supreme o’er the kingdom of volume; swivel it left to right like you mean it to hold infinite sway over the infinite subtleties of tone.
- Input Impedance: 150kOhm (250kOhm Volume Pot)
- Output impedance: 0 to 62kOhm, (Varies with Pedal Position)
- Pedal Controls:
- Volume Control—Tilt the Pedal Back and Forth.
- Tone Control—Rotare the Pedal Left and Right.
- Note: This pedal uses a passive Tone control circuit and works best when connected directly to a passive guitar. If you must use an active guitar or put other pedal before this one, the output impedance of the active device should be 10kOhm minimum for the best performance.
- Tuner Output—Connect to your tuner, if desired. The Volume Control does NOT affect this output, but the Tone Control DOES affect it.
- Input jack—Plug your guitar (or other audio source) in here.
- Output jack—Connect to the input of your amplifier (or other audio device).