The Digitech Screamin Blues overdrive guitar effects pedal has been designed for guitarists that require a pedal to respond to their playing dynamics.
The Screamin Blues Overdrive / Distortion is designed for guitarists who need a pedal that responds to playing dynamics. Blues players in particular will love how the Screamin Blues gives them total control of their tone. Playing lightly gives you a mild overdrive, but dialing up the gain and digging in hard will make the Screamin Blues sing with ultra-rich harmonics and sustain.
Have a look at all of the Digitech Stompboxes.
Read the Total Guitar review of the Diditech Overdrive / distortion pedals.
- Level controls distortion output level.
- Low adjusts boost and cut of bass frequencies.
- High adjusts boost and cut of upper harmonics.
- Gain sets the maximum distortion amount when playing your hardest.
- Dual Outputs. The Amp output is for connecting directly to a guitar amplifier.
- The Mixer output features Cabinet Emulation circuitry for connecting directly to a mixing board or recording device.